Dad is finally whole again

Dina

My Daddy passed away on Mothers Day. At home where he wanted to be. We had him home 12 hours before he passed. I fought with him from the beginning all the way till the end.

He passsed on Mothers Day, his wake is tomarrow - my son't birthday and he is being laid to rest on my parents 43rd anniversary......Did he pick these days because they are special to us or did he totally mess with us on this one????

I kept telling him I wanted to take his pain away - I would have changed places with him in a heartbeat - well I did it!!!!! He is pain free and I have the pain that will last me a lifetime.

I am still numb - going through the motions - Everyone tells me he is in a better place - BUT - what is better than by my side......I guess once I believe he is in a better place, I will find some peace with all of this.

I want to thank everyone here for helping me through this - Dina

First my thoughts Condolences and Prayers to you and the whole wonderful family Of His!!

I am still numb - going through the motions - Everyone tells me he is in a better place - BUT - what is better than by my side......I guess once I believe he is in a better place, I will find some peace with all of this.

You will be numb for a while and Yes he is in a better place. RIGHT BY YOUR SIDE!!!! All the time. This is a difficult stage in Life you are at and if you ever need anything we are always here.

Remember The cancer can take a lot of things away but not the great memories and the love that you shared with your dad!!

Dear Dina,

I am so very sorry for your loss. People try to be comforting with words of wisdom, and sometimes it's just not where (we're at) or (what we want to hear), but they don't know what else to say or do. Let most of it fly over your head.

Greif is VERY hard. Your father is your shining star. He will shine upon you for ever and ever.

This is a very difficult time. Hang on tight. We're here for you.

"Dina"]I kept telling him I wanted to take his pain away - I would have changed places with him in a heartbeat - well I did it!!!!! He is pain free and I have the pain that will last me a lifetime.

Dina,

This my heart is broken for you. You gave him the ultimate gift by shouldering his pain and setting him free. That is the greatest act of love there is. I am so sorry for your loss. You will be in my prayers.

Susan

(((Dina)))

I am so terribly sorry for your loss. You know that I am only 10 minutes from you - if you EVER need anything, a shoulder to cry on, to cry over a cup of coffee, ANYTHING, you know how to contact me. I will be there for you.

Please know I thinking of you and your family. I hope for peace and strength for all of you during this difficult time.

Hugs - Patti B.