Thanks for the prayers Moms Okay

Laurie

Hello Everyone,

Just wanted to report that my Mom's scans are clear except for one small spot which they rechecked on her lung and it was scar tissue.... Oh thank God I was literally "Holding my breath and unable to function.. "

God Bless you all

Love and prayers to you and your families

Laurie

Hi Laurie,

WOW, that is GREAT NEWS about your mom!!! :D:D:D Please tell her I wish her continued GOOD, CLEAN CANCER FREE HEALTH!! HOORAY!!!!

Laurie, how have you been? You haven't been on the board much! OH, you have a life out side this board??? :wink::wink::shock: Just kidding!! Hope all is well with you too.

Thank you everyone...

I am so sorry that I haven't been posting much.. I have moved three times in the last 6 months and don't have a computer at home anymore... I was so overwhelmed and down about not being able to make my Mom get scanned.. I couldn't post .. I felt paralyzed it was so hard to not be able to "control" the situation.. Well whatever that means... but at least getting scanned for now is a start.. hopefullly I can come out of my shell and be supportive.. I have been lurking.. and feeling so many emotions that I felt like I couldn't post.. ??????

Thanks and prayers to all

Laurie