Wishing Kasey a Good Time

Connie B

Gee thanks, Connie and Sandra too! Yes, I've been away visiting family. For those who know her, I spent GREAT family time with my niece, Tracy (TracyD). She's been focusing on her clinical trial and family, so hasn't been 'visible' here, but assures me she's keeping currrent with all the news. It's difficult to keep up with all the newbies :cry: ~ sorry there are so many. But also glad they've found us to help bear the burden.

Glad to be back ~ glad to 'see' everyone again.

Kasey

Oh wow I am so happy I tuned in today to see Kasey here...I sure have missed you girl...

Sorry I have been gone for awhile to...lots has happened in the 'family; keeping me extra busy so just haven't had the chance to get here....and now that my grandson in living here with me ....who get's a chance on the PC...LOL...but I promise I will be checking in more often....Hope everone is doing well or at least better...Prayers for the group...

wavinggggggggg at everyone.....hugs to all....nonni/Pam

Uh....Kasey...I am checking my list and not seeing an official hall pass from you. I am afraid you may have to serve detention. Your only hope is to quickly open the pub and over serve Muriel before she finds out your were AWAHP. :lol: