Thinkin of Judy and Family!!

RandyW

Please Keep Jammininkw Judy in your thoughts and prayers today and tomorrow as Huricance fran is scheduled to possibly hit the keys someetime on Monday. Stay safe judy and Family and keep in touch when you can!!! Hugs and Prayers!!!!!! Randy wallin

I don't know if you noticed, but Judy has been posting on the board today.

Judy, are you guys okay in your neighborhood? Give us a heads up as to what your weather is looking like! One minute the weather reports sound like you might not get hit, and the next they are saying you might get hit...... :?:roll: Stay Safe! Let us know if your in the clear or not!

Sorry I'm late checking in guys. Just got back from having dinner at a neighbors'. We're in a holding pattern here. When these things come up so fast and cover such a large part of Florida, we don't usually evacuate unless it's a high cat 2 or a 3. My husband is the one who usually gets antsy to get out. He travelled for his job for years and missed most of the ones I weathered over the more than 20 years I've been here. He says they are hyping (again) and that they have put up hurricane warnings and watches but it's still a tropical storm according to the wind speeds. He's usually up at 4 am and will be on top of it.

I'll keep in touch--I have at least 45 min of battery on my laptop in case he doesn't let me plug into the generator lol. And my neighbors said they have enough leftovers from dinner for a hurricane party. I know these things can be no joke but living here you have to start counting on your instincts. Really, from where we are sitting, we don't expect it to be too bad.

Judy in Key West

Bruce, Welcome back. Hubby says it's going to go east because of some front. I listened this morning and even if we do get a hit, they don't expect it to be more than a Cat 1. Will stay in touch.

Judy in Key West

P.S. Will be watching Updates for your scan results.

Judy, Judy, Judy-

I still say get the heck outa there. Thinking of you guys there in the keys, and Lynn and Blueeye, Will and all those in the storms path. Sorry if I fogot anyone else who might be in that area. Is Texas in the path????

Stay safe everyone!!

Hugs - Patti B.

Well the Minnesota Weather reports about Florida :shock: sure got my head spinning!!!!!! :? I just heard this morning it's coming into Florida (Keys Area) a cat 1, BUT if it hits warm waters it could turn into a 3 in no time before it hits land!! :shock::?:?:shock: So, lets not take MN's weather info to heart! :roll: Although when I give it some thought, hell we could all report that way. Yep, you might get hit, or Nope you might not!!!!!!! :P:lol: And they make good money to report our weather! :roll::wink:

Okay, STAY SAFE ANYWAY!

Thanks for everyone's concern and I don't turn down prayers for anything--whether it's weather or cancer. I think we're o.k. Husband just went to town to get the fixins for vegetable soup so I know where he'll be all day. In the kitchen. Of course, for you guys out there, he only shuttered the French doors out to the patio where we usually go sit for a bit here and there. He said he didn't do the others because he didn't want us to feel all closed in. Go figure.

Judy in Key West

"KILLER STORM FAY LASHES FLORIDA" That's the headline I saw on the internet when I just logged on. It is unconscionable. Storm's gone, done, nothing, no reason to think it's going to "lash" or be a "killer" anywhere else in Florida. This is the reason some day some people will be killed because of the media hype that causes people to eventually just tune out.

We're good. We're great. I turned my computers off even though there was less thunder and lightening than a normal storm and got some thank-you notes done I've been meaning to mail out. Of course, the last time I was out to the mailbox there had been no delivery. So much for "whether rain or hail, sleet or snow...."

Have a great evening everyone.

Judy in Key West