My CTScan results today

reynrona

I had a good scan results apparently, and was given my trial vaccine. Dr. said that the original tumour shrunk a little bit more, and was only half an inch last time, and the 4mm nodule in the lower left lung is unchanged and could be just scar tissue. They said as well that my blood work was good as well, and everything in normal range accept my ALT is a little higher but the Doctor is not worried about that. All is stable and won't require another chest x-ray for three months, and a CT scan in six months. I get next vaccine Oct 20 and see Dr. on Dec 2 and also my next vaccine and blood work. The pericardial effusion is a little less this time and my blood work is good. No noticeable trouble areas in my abdomen other than a fatty liver and they are very pleased with how well I am doing overall. It has been a long but great day, as everything was running behind and we were in an hour and half later than planned. Life is good.

Hugs to all (yes even the guys) they need them also.

Ron