Paul Newman Has Passed Away

tnmynatt

Paul has been a racing icon of mine for some time now! He was seen taking his fave corvette for a spin in Cali on the road track and ir was rumoured to have been his farewell drive behind the wheel of His favorite road race car!! thoughts and prayers to his family his friends and all those who have benefittted from his generosity! Paul will be missed by so many people around the world!!!!

I wonder why his press agent and the media never mentioned LUNG cancer. I think it's because of the stigma, and him not wanting people to know (He was a former smoker) , Its a real shame because he could have done alot of good for the cause, but chose not to. I liked Paul Newman, bur I think he errored there.

"Joe B"]I wonder why his press agent and the media never mentioned LUNG cancer. I think it's because of the stigma, and him not wanting people to know (He was a former smoker) , Its a real shame because he could have done alot of good for the cause, but chose not to. I liked Paul Newman, bur I think he errored there.

The same thing occurred to me. He's given so much to so many charities, it would be fitting if his family now decided to help lung cancer research in a big way. But the way they seem to be avoiding saying lung cancer, I guess that isn't going to happen.

This really hurt me. He was my idol growing up. I have all his movies on CD's.

But what an incredible human being for all he did to help unprivilege children. And still in his will he will always have those camps and take care of them.

Not to say he's been married over 50 years to Joanne Woodworth.

I certainly picked a great roll model.

Miss your Paul... rest in peach my man.

Maryanne :cry: