Bart Ziggie

workinbuddy

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I am also surprised and saddened by this news. I know I haven't posted much but Greg always gave me hope or answered my questions. He will truly be missed by all. Please accept my condonlences for your loss. May God bless you and your family.

(((((hugs)))))

wenna

I have just got on to look for Greg's new posting.Total shoc.Cannot believe that he has gone just like that ...so quick.

I feel very very sorry for your loss and what you are feeling now.

I have no words to offer which could help you now.It is the most terrible moment of one's life.

SOOO sorry

Bettina

I am totally shocked to come on today and see this sad news about Greg. Although I don't post very often, I feel as though I personally know each and everyone on here as if they were family. It just breaks my heart. I am so very sorry. My thoughts and prayers are with you and your children.

It does not seem possible that Greg could have left so suddenly. I think he had fought the good fight and did not want to fight anymore. Greg, you were an inspiration in life and you are in inspiration in death as you handled things "your way" right to the very end. We will miss you and appreciate and treasure all that you have taught us. Love, Sharon

Guest cbysea1

May God bless and surround Greg's family with His loving arms.

I am new here but the little contact I had with Greg gave me a feeling that I could be like him and his upbeat and positive attitude.He helped me to lose some of my fear of the unknown.I believe we had the same kind of cancer.

May God begin the healing in the hearts of those who cared and loved Greg,

Cheryl_Child of God

• 1 month later...

Oh My God I can't believe Gregg is gone. I only chatted in the chat room twice, and He was one of the ones that I talked to. I can 't believe he is gone. I pray that he is in peace now and that God will help his kids and family get through this horrible time. I hate Cancer so bad!! I just can't believe how this disease destroys everyones life. I'm so scared that Darrells life will have the same ending! But I refuse to let him die at this time! Gregg if you can read this, just know I appreciate every bit of support you gave me!! You will be missed by everyone on this board that got to know you!!

Christy