Getting to Know You - Wednesday, February 25

Ann

Chocolate .... aaahhhh! Oh well, it will certainly help with the weight loss effort. I also decided for Lent I would do something as well - I am going to keep a gratitude journal - something I have been talking about for ages.

Just think how good those peanuts and my chocolate is going to taste in 40 days!?!?

Happy Ash Wednesday all!

Linda

I've been trying to lose a couple of the 25+ pounds I've gained, so Fred has doled out 3-5 mini peanut butter cups for me per day and hides the reest aso I don't finish the bag!!!. I am giving those up!!! Sounds simple????? Not for me. Also Cape Cod potato chips. If you haven't had the opportunity to ever try them ~ I suggest you don't! They are addictive. This is going to be a LONG 40 days!

Kasey

I'm giving up fried foods. I know this may sound easy for some but being a southern gal, I love just about anything that's been deep fried. Like others, I'm in a constant battle to lose a couple of pounds and due to fried foods and my love of carbs, it never happens. So...no more french fries for me.