Becky Snowflake...... Aren't You on the Road Yet????

Ann

Becky Snowflake ... I just saw that post you made and I hope you're on your laptop while the big blue bus is pulled over beside the road !!! You just don't seem to understand how very anxious we all are to see you and to board that bus!!! So...come on and get big wheels rolling!!!

Ann,

Let me pick you up first and you can drive, I'll sleep in the passenger's seat. Been bitten by the insomnia bug and I'm not sleeping all that well, not real awake, either. I probably shouldn't be driving, but I'll come and get you!

Ann, since you're relieving Becky on our southern leg, why don't you go south and pick up Judy. Then swing by for Muriel. I'm just up the road from her. We can then criss-cross our way north, picking up folks as we get near. Once we get Bruce and Sandra, along with any of our other Canuck friends who are adventurous enough for the journey, we can make our way to California for the ocean cruise to Ned's house.

Let us know when Becky arrives, Ann. I'm sure Judy will be all packed and ready to hop aboard!! I bet she'll bring her orchids if we ask real nice. 8)

I like that plan, Lynn, 'cuz even tho. I'd like to see Key West, that long bridge looks scary to me. I'm packed and ready to go. How long will it take Becky to get to Oviedo?

Let's talk a little more about that ocean cruise, too. Will the bus be pulled by Newfies? Better pick up Ry before we get to the west coast. She knows alot about Newfies.

Muriel

Sounds like a plan to me!!! I'm all packed and ready to go. Muriel, get tough. Driving into Key West is absolutely beautiful and I really think Becky should pick up you and Lynn before we get Judy. Just makes common sense to me, as I truly believe "the more the merrier." Plus, people just have no idea how "wild" we Florida gals can be.

I will absolutely be ready to relieve Becky Snowflake when she gets here. You guys may have to relieve her before your even get to me, as she will have driven so many hours to reach you. But, once we're all on that bus, Becky Snowflake will be all revived and ready to rock and roll. You know that it's going to be a real gabfest, with everyone wanting to talk at once.

Yo, the people in the East here, need our own bus to catch up to Snow's. There is me, Kasey & Fred, Ginny, Ellen for pa, JB, Coleen & Jack, Sharon, Barbara etc.

We will all be wearing our Phillies champion shirts. Except maybe for Barbara who may be a stinkin Yankees or Mets fan....

Just let us know where we can catch up to you.... maybe at Judy's in Keywest.

Maryanne :wink:

O.k. you all, my grandson and I sat down with the map of the U.S. over his Spring break laying out an route for the keg bus that would allow us to just plug in anyone I missed. I'll go look for it.

Ann, I figured if need be you could fly up there and get the trip started!

Judy in Key West

Maryanne, I don't think we need another bus. Here's the intinerary my grandson and I came up with in the Spring:

O.k. my grandson helped me plot states we need to stop at on the way. Becky, if you could shoot over to Wisconsin, then up to the Canada border, then on further northwest (depending on Bruce's and Sandra's stop) to Washington, southeast to Texas, back up to Illinois, then east to Pennsylvania, then due south to Key West then onto Hawaii.

Now folk, we need help with the stops within states so give us your stop or you'll miss the bus.

Plug in any states I've missed and we've got it knocked! What do you all think?

Judy in Key West

Maybe somewhere between Wisconsin and Washington we can fit in the important W state, Wyoming, LOL. I'll meet the bus in Chugwater and we can all gas up on world famous Chugwater chili, Lol. That'll make the bus ride a real trip. See yall soon.

Donny

Maybe we should all just fly in to Becky Snowflakes house on the same day. We could park that bus in a remote area and just sit on the bus and party!!!

Nah....traveling around the country sounds like more fun!!!

Sounds good. An overnight would be good Ann. Our efforts should earn us a one-night party. Donny, doing those important W states all before we pick up the Canadians would be perfect. We can't get to Canada too soon--Bruce won't be back until the 25th. He's incommunicado on the farm--NO INTERNET! Can you imagine that. I can't. Tried traveling last year and had to resort to getting the AT&T Mobile. Can't do without my virtual umbilical cord.

O.k. Ann, lets get this thing going. Meet you in Orlando--Muriel, Lynn, you guys ready for this!

Judy in Key West

Ann, if we fly, what is our destination? Did you mean way up there to the northern states? We do need to do something to get this started. If we fly, who will be DRIVING the plane?

Or are we all meeting in Orlando, as Judy suggested? Just where in Orlando? My house, Disney World, or MDACC? Do you think the rain will have stopped by the time you get here?

Muriel

Muriel, I think we should meet at your house.

I'm sure we can find some nice, young, handsome pilot that would be more than happy to rescue four damsels in distress!!!

Sorry to confuse. You don't fly anywhere direct from Key West. Orlando is one of our hubs so I thought we'd all go on to Becky Snowflake's from there to pick up the keg bus--air, bus, train. No matter to me!

Judy in Key West

OK, so we'll meet in Orlando and then fly to Becky's. My house will be fine. I think Lynn and Ann are younger than Judy and I, so I suggest that we let one of them find the cute pilot. (You could go out to OIA and kidnap one.)

Becky, can we land on your property? Do you have a runway or just a big field? Will you and friends be out there with flashlights?

I'm really looking forward to this trip. I hope that Bailey doesn't get sick during the flight.

Muriel

I'm with you Muriel--no tents for me. I'm a motorcoach kind of gal. But the bus and the hot tub sound good to me. I love it Ann--I'm picturing it now. Who will be playing. Have to include some old folk for the old folk.

Judy in Key West

OK...let's start thinking of some bands from our era that are still able to sing???

I think we have to have Bob Dylan....just because.

Who else???