Randy......Get your dancing shoes on!

creekgirlsc

Randy.......

Time for another happy dance from you! I'm sure you must know someone with a video camera. Something along the lines of Gene Kelly doing Dancing in the rain perhaps?????

I was able to get my MRI for my brain earlier than scheduled & today got the results. Do not have to go back for 3 months as they see no recurrence or any new tumors!

It looks like I have a perfectly normal brain (but as my cousin said "If you do, you're the only one in our family who does). He thinks he is such a wit. :roll:

Also had a shoulder MRI at the same time but haven't gotten the results of that. X-rays that were taken show no problems with any bones so went the next step with an MRI. Will see PCP tomorrow about that. We are almost sure it is a torn rotator cuff (but that I can deal with that while standing on my head.)

Creekgirl

We are Happy Too !!!!!!

Congrats on the good news !!!!!!

Mocha cant work the buttons on the camera!!!! IF we did have one! but this should do...

Such wonderful news for a Friday!!!! Well, for ANY day for that matter. I'll do the happy dance and Fred will too (though his is pretty ugly)!!!! Rotator cuff ~ such small potatoes, huh? And to think people go all to pieces over such a thing! Glad you've given us all reason to feel uplifted.

KAsey