Little over 2 year survivor and another NED!!

Guest hearrean

Guest hearrean

Sorry, but I'm just now getting around to posting about last weeks results. Bottom line is I'm still NED!!

After the Onc left the room, we did ask his PA about how my stats are stacking up & she said that because of my type of LC, I'm still in the low percentile of curability, but she also said they at MDA really don't like to use the word "cure" anyway, particularly with LC. They want to see a good 10 years under my belt with twice yearly scans during that time. After then, they will re-access.

For the next couple of years though, they want to continue scans every 4 months.

But for now, I'll take it as each day comes. Thanks to all for your continued prayers.

Ken

Ken, congratulations. I go to MDA in Orlando and am learning to appreciate their caution. As anxiety-producing as the scans are, I'm finding them more and more reassuring as I see people with less frequent scans having reoccurences that could have been caught earlier. Enjoy your status every day--NED is the best!

Judy in Key West