MERRY CHRISTMAS AIR

jaminkw

Merry Christmas All! I see a few of you have been onsite already and am sorry I didn't get on earlier. I can't remember the last time I slept until 9 am. Too much partying for Judy.

It's cool in Key West. Cool for me--75 degrees and still breezy. The wind comes in this time of year and usually stays awhile just to aggravate the fishermen.

I read Dean Carl's Christmas post that Kasey put up. It is just about perfection so I won't try to improve on that. Just hope you all manage to focus on good over bad memories today. I also wish any pain you all are enduring takes the day off and lets you enjoy however you choose to celebrate Christmas. Peace and Joy to all.

Judy in Key West

Almost 5 degrees here. I'm back amongst the living once more. Seems that you can't come off Dreadnisone in a week, nearly killed me again. I'm back on it and hopefully going to be able to be weaned over the next few months. This has been a very rough time but prayers and cares have kept me going. Happy Christmas and a better new year to all who may be suffering.

Heavy hard frost on the cars and landscape. Blue sky. Much nicer than last year, though a white Christmas is nice too. We're driving North this afternoon for dinner with family - professional food people! One gift this year, to share with my SO - a trip to Kona in January! I'll be needing a hall pass middle of the month.

Something to look forward to, with someone I love. Blessings.

Still cold (41) windy in NTX this afternoon. Awoke to less than freezing and a crust of snow on the ground, which the fur babies loved as they could go out back for a while and run. The bigger two hate to be cooped up in the house which was the case for all of yesterday.

Wishing all of you the joy and magic of the season for today and peace and serenity in the coming year.

Merry Christmas!!!

Dawn

Really is a White Christmas here in Minnesota. We have blown snow, shoveled snow, then repeated the above several times today. I think they predict we'll have 18 inches on top of what we already had. It is suppose to quit snowing by Saturday afternoon. We even had to blow snow paths in the back yard for the dogs, it was so deep it buried them!

Merry Christmas.

Donna G

We had a rare white Christmas here in North Texas. With the lights flickering on and off at our planned Grand Prairie gathering site, we made a last minute change in plans and drove to Arlington to Rose's sister's house for our Christmas Eve gathering this year.

With steady, hard snow falling, and winds gusting near 40 mph, we spent a little less time than usual on dinner and gift opening, to get on the road headed back home before things got too dicey outside. We took back roads home to avoid the worst traffic, and made it home ok.

In the middle of dinner, my realtor called. The buyers' inspection of the house I'm selling had been done the day before, and the realtor was calling to inform me that the buyers had agreed to the repairs I offered. The buyers' last chance to back out was Christmas Eve, so that call meant Merry Christmas to us.

I spent a good bit of today learning the joys of bicycle wheel building, watching tv, and generally vegging out at home.

Merry Christmas to all my wonderful and inspirational friends here!

How grand to see so many friends come on for the Christmas Air. I blew it warm for all you folks up North. For most of you, the weather sounds dreadful. Mother Nature challenging you to have a Merry Christmas in spite of her.

Donny we are so glad to have you back among the living. Give it time and you'll be out playing your music again.

Ned, I'm so glad to "see" you. I've been thinking and thinking of you. I haven't seen you post in awhile, maybe just missed it/them, but hope you are well.

Bud and Mike and Donna and ts and Dawn and Heidi and Randy, we interact more often here and/or on FB and I love you all!

Now we're all off to a Happy New Year's next. Ned, only one party on NY's and it ends early lol.

Judy in Key West

P.S. ts, excuse my ignorance, but where is Kona? Sounds like Hawaii.

Hi Judy,

Kona is on the Big Island - yes, Hawaii! Land of particularly good coffee. How funny that someone from Seattle should go. The Kona side is dry, volcanic, coffee plantations, and some big resorts. The Hilo side is wet and tropical. We will be staying at a small coffee plantation, in a one-bedroom house.

And to all a good night.