Wednesday's Air

Bud Baker

Good morning, everyone!

It's 56 degrees here, with a thick fog. It's supposed to reach 74 degrees this afternoon, with a chance of storms.

Work will have to wait for a while today. I'm off to see the oncologist for the followup appointment after last week's scans.

Have a great day, all!

Good morning. I can not complain about the weather in Minnesota today. It is 21 now and we are going to 28 F this afternoon, no new snow today.

I saw on TV this am 6.1 aftershock in Haiti this morning that was even felt as far away as Florida.

Did our friends in Florida feel this?

Donna G

It's our 3rd straight day of heavy rain and winds here. Desktop says is 33 degrees right now. It's been so long since we had rain I'm sure we needed it, but this is A LOT of rain and I hear we have a couple more storms on the way. Gloomy weather like this is depressing isn't it?

I haven't been posting much here these past few weeks. I'm clearing addicted to FB and jumping WAY ahead of Randy.

Speaking of Randy...now I'll switch to Randy the cat. He's still sleeping with me each night. Getting much better with his "gas issues" ughhhh and doesn't pounce on my head in the middle of the night anymore. Just too bad his little body doesn't generate a bit more heat. Perhaps as he gets older? I'll probably be taking him to the vet next week for his shots and neutered. Poor thing ;(

Well, have a good day all!

good afternoon!

Prayers for a good scan followup Bud!

It is 34 and gray here today. My son went back to school after his long winter break - so this week I am busy doing all the errands and cleaning that did not get done while he was home! But mostly I am just addicted to watching Lily the black bear on the live cam in her den! http://www.wildearth.tv/static/wildeart ... r_den.html

Have a good day everyone

It's cloudy and -3 here... celcius... that would beeee... umm... 27 degrees fahrenheit. No snow.

Speaking of Haiti, about 11pm last night, my brother called me to say goodbye, he got ordered to leave to go to Haiti that night. He's in the Canadian Military... His first over seas mission, I'm so excited for him. He's gone on missions in other provinces of Canada, and even up in the Arctic, he's expected to go to Afghanistan in July, so going to Haiti right now will be a great warm up experience for him.

Just found out late last night, thought I'd share...

Sincerely, Melanie