Thursday's Air

jaminkw

Good Morning All! Yeah, I made it in early this morning. Didn't expect to. Couldn't sleep when I went to bed at 11:30 last night. Got up and didn't go back to 2:30 am. Wasn't feeling bad. I just get excited like a child when good times are coming up. Stan and Dominick will be here Saturday and next week is my 2-day R&R in Islamorada. Very excited.

This is the place to complain, or exclaim, about the weather. Well, I'm complaining again. Tried to ignore mornings back down in the low sixties--63 this morning with the sun just coming up. I tried being optimistic last Saturday and switched my comforter over for my light bedspread. Bummer! I caved and put the heaters back on yesterday. Please please bring my KW weather back.

Bud, I hope you make your mileage average this year but forgive yourself if you don't. I was bragging to myself just a couple of days ago how proud I was of myself that I've been doing my Total Gym regularly 3 days a week again. It used to be 4 but oh well. I messed up yesterday and was just too tired after I got out of the office. Well now I have to do it today on five hrs sleep and again on Sat when the guys get in and we have a party to go to.

I know, can you believe another party. I'm telling you, this is starting to be a little party community again. This is a new resident who has picked a great way to meet their neighbors--a potluck. Love them. Everyone always picks their best dishes to bring so great food.

O.k. o.k. this is getting long but ts, now I know why I stopped baking. Made a dump cake last week and was eating it every day. I swear I'm tossing the rest. It doesn't even taste good anymore. Does cake go bad? lol

Have a great day everyone. I intend to.

Judy

Good morning, everyone!

It was 60 degrees with a howling south wind this morning. The forecast high for this afternoon is 80.

I had ridden to work every day this week up to now, but drove today. I'm taking today and tomorrow off the bike to rest for the 234 mile ride I have Saturday.

The day before yesterday, March 30th, it was 82 degrees. That was our first 80 degree day in 161 days. That's the second longest streak without an 80 degree day here since they're been keeping records (166 days is the record). That sums up well how cool our fall and winter was.

Have a great day, all!

Morning all, 33 here and a few inches of fresh snow. Rained most of yesterday.

Went to the onc. yesterday, PET scan looks great NED, woot woot. Still shows lots and lots of scarring and inflammation but no cancer, I'll take it.

Everyone is all hung up on getting ready for Easter, coloring eggs and whatnot. I just decided to get the kids some LSD, then they can see whatever colors they want. Maybe instead of hiding eggs I'll just take em for a ride in the car and let em throw fresh eggs, bet they'd be just as happy. Whadaya think?

Have a great day all. I'm plannin to.

Donny

GOOD MORNING JUDY, BUD AND DONNY.

WELL IT IS SUNNY AND PARTLY CLOUDY HERE TODAY BUT I THINK OUR HIGH IS SUPPOSE TO BE IN THE UPPER 50'S TODAY ONE OF OUR NICER DAYS THIS WONDERFUL SPRING BREAK WEEK. MY POOR KIDS NEED TO GO OUTSIDE TO KEEP ME FROM GOING INSANE, I HAVE ALREADY GONE CRAZY :lol: JUST KIDDING I AM LOVING HAVING THEM HOME I DO WISH WE COULD GO TO THE PARK OR SOMETHING. BEEN RAINING ALL WEEK BUT TODAY WE MAY GET OUT FOR A NICE WALK TO THE PARK.

WELL I HOPE EVERYONE HAS A GREAT DAY!

Donny, congratulations on still being NED! You need to hang around here though because you give me some of my biggest laughs of the day--talking about the LSD. Laughed long and hard.

Heidi, I do hope you and the kids get to go out. It's hard enough for grownups being stuck in days on end but kids, and grown-ups with kids. Oh my lol.

Judy

Low 80s here today. Beautiful weather. Im getting ready to go to my grandsons track meet so it will be nice weather for it. Were supposed to cool back down and stay in the 50s for awhile after today but that will still seem nice after this long winter. Two thumbs up on your NED Donnie! For all of you who celebrate Easter I hope you have a good one. :D

wow low 80'e in Nebraska Did not see taht coming ! Was in low 80s here and Heat and AC are off for a week or so anyhow !! :P TO the gas and electric company!!

Just got back from my hernia consultation, and we're going to do both sides TOMORROW (Friday)! Will be an outpatient surgery, but with general anesthesia. I'll try to check in with you guys Friday night, though it might have to wait till Saturday. We skipped chemo this week in anticipation, and we'll also skip next week — I should be back in the groove the week after that. Feeling pretty good at the moment, subject to change in about 18 hours. :shock: Aloha,

Ned