Nick's Howdy Post

Hi, Nick, welcome to LCSC! I guess the first thing to tell us is what brought you to a forum like this. Do you have lung cancer, think you might have, care for someone who does, or other? We've quite informal and will give you a nice welcome regardless of your reason. The more specific you can be, the better we can help with whatever problems or questions you may have, because collectively our large membership has seen it all! Looking forward to some details. Aloha,

Ned

Hi Nick,

Welcome to a new family of friends,who are on call to help each other in lightening the load of their cancer journey,I feel privileged in being a member here and making a lot of new friends.I echo Neds thoughts about your current situation and look forward to getting to know you.

Best Wishes,

Eric Byrne.

P.S. I am really impressed with the new look pages,take a bow Mr Webmaster.

I Nick. I love your Avatar. I second Ned's view that first things first us usually your relationship to cancer. We all wish we didn't have one but it defines to some extent who among us will have probably relate the best to what you need. We are all here tho to give each other whatever we can. Welcome aboard. We'll look forward to hearing more from you.

Judy in KW