Monday's Air

jaminkw

Morning All! I had a good read of the weekend Airs this morning. Sorry I went a missing. I guess I never recovered from the day under the office desks. Bruce getting under there is not the problem, getting up again multiple times is. My thighs hurt for two days. Actually I wasn't feeling well Sat, fourth day of Wed chemo, typical. Wendy and boyfriend and Dominick arrived early in the morning Sunday. Then we had the real graduation brunch I took us to by mistake last week. We came back home and visited before making a big dinner before they left. I was not feeling well at all and went to bed at 8 pm. I was up around 3 am but after a cup of tea, I went back to sleep on my new recliner until almost 8.

Eric, that cancer event sounds awesome. When we have a bike, walk or run here in KW, it's over and done in a few hours. I can just pictured you as the only rose among so many thorns lol. Bet the ladies had a ball messing with you. Bud we finally get to see your beautiful wife and lovely daughter. Looks like a great weekend for you folk too. Randy, yard work, sorry not so much fun. Muriel, Stephanie and Laurie, I caught up with you on Saturday. Not great fun but Laurie sounds like a worthy endeavor. Stephanie, don't want to join in the car wash but am really envious of the gardening. Muriel, nothing wrong with some computer play in the AC when it's 93 degrees.

Do want to report on Friday evening. We went to a local restaurant 3 mi from home and had pizza. It was still early so I suggested passing our house and seeing if any marsh bunnies are out in the evening. Didn't expect any but saw one little guy out of the burrows. It was still early and I wasn't ready to settle in yet so I suggested a boat ride. We go out a ways then follow the coastline towards KW . I was surprised because we weren't out far but we saw two adult dolphin with a young one. Three dolphin and a marsh bunny made my day. I came home a happy camper after that.

Hope you all have a good day.

Judy in KW

Good morning, everyone!

It was 75 degrees as I rode to work this morning. Forecast high for this afternoon is 97. The forecast here for the next couple of months is likely to be the same: hot, hot, and more hot.

I hope you're feeling better today, Judy. It sounds like you're soldiering on well as always.

Have a great day, all!

awesome Eric! Thank you for sharing that and thanks to Ned for helping !! My late wife was diagnosed after developing laryngitis due to the persistent cough. so I tell my friends who do smoke if you ever get a smokers cough go see your doctor post haste and get an x ray cause Ya might want to quit smoking now!!

Good Evening Everyone,

Ned you are a real gent,thank you so much in getting my video online,still to see Chris to get my bike and hike pics on site.I understood I was to have a question/answer type interview this morning by the students,so it came as a bit of a surprise to be asked to relate my story,only one take, so I fluffed a bit towards the end,but I did get over to the students what I wanted to say essentially.I hope you could understand my accent,and that wasnt speaking too fast as Scots tend to do.Enjoy the rest of your day.

Wow Eric,

I was reaching for my 'hankie'.

Did you do that without reading from a script? I'd last a minute if I was lucky!

Thanks - and we can't wait to hear when you visit that "two year" doctor.

I hope you could understand my accent...

Accent? What accent? Oh, yeah, that one. But to others in Scotland you probably don't have an accent. I wonder how you'd think we sound, and would you be able to detect the difference between Texans, New Yorkers, etc....

Ned