3,153,600 minutes

ginnyde

Oh Ginny I remember so well your stories of "The Duke of Earl". Like so many others they touched my heart. Six years? doesn't it seem like yesterday and a life time ago at the same time? You will be in my thoughts today and tomorrow. May your memories be the best ones and the tears be tears of the joy of having had such a wonderful love. Bless you.

big soft hugs and gentle prayers for comfort and Joy GInny!! I hope you are able to focus on the good with out the bad memories!!

Ginny, I'm touched by the fact that you took time to calculate the time Earl has been gone down to the day. It's a testament to the depth of that love. I wasn't here then either but have come to know you and hope the day passed gently for you.

Judy in KW

He would be proud of you and you should be proud of you for all you did during his illness. You were a great caregiver and advocate for him, and we were all so sad when he lost the battle. Reading your messages after he passed away and how you dealt with your grief helped me tremendously in dealing with mine. Rest in peace Duke.

• 2 weeks later...

Ginny,

I posted on this day on facebook, but I wanted to post here. I had only been a member a couple of months when you lost your "Duke". What I do remember is that your love for him was quite evident then and remains evident to this day. Earl would be so very proud of you. You truly inspire me , my lcsc and facebook friend.

BIG Hugs,

Sue