Lucie's Birthday

Don Wood

Don,

So sorry, I just saw your post. "Happy Birthday Mrs. Lucie Wood!!!" I am so impressed with you Lucie. My goodness you put us all to shame, Ha! Well you go girl!!! Hey Don, I see you are gong to Scotland, not Ireland. I am going to try to finally go to Europe in probably June. Any suggestions of where to go, or what to see.

Cheryl

Happy Birthday to you,

Happy Birthday to you,

Sorry I'm a bit late but I just read the post announcing your birthday of today! I'm afraid I was busy with packing for the TBone Fishing Trip and then unpacking from the TBone Fishing Trip. But, oh, was it worth it! Not a single fish but a good, good time. I wished for each and every member of this message board.

Hey, that's an idea. Reckon we could organize a Message Board Fishing Trip? I volunteer the pond, the fish and the tackle and TBone's whole family will provide the food and the entertainment (as you could guess). All we would require of you is your presence. And even though we have no local hotel or motel, we could make arrangements for accommodations (yes, probably for all 800+ of you!). Y'all set a date and we'll start planning and cookin'.

Happy Birthday, Dear Lucie,

Happy Birthday to you!

Love,

ViVi

Dear Lucy,

Hoping that you had the best Birthday yesterday. May God continue to bless you with continued healing. I have heard from Don that your quilts are beautiful. I have a friend here in California tht has been quilting since 1987. Her quilt s are beautiful too. :P

Sending you gentle cyber hugs and prayers from Southern California...

Karen