this chemo not working

cathyr

Dammitall, Cathy! THAT speed bump made me spill my darn Coke!

Here's hoping the next treatment is smooth sailing and those springtime potholes and frost heaves are a thing of the past!

I hate how fast this disease makes the journey of life whiz by and the roughness of the drive...I hope your path is smoother and this treatment is just what you needed to get rid of the darn cooties!

Love and hugs,

Becky

Cathyr,

I sure am going to keep saying my prayers too, that this Taxotere does the TRICK! Kick butt Taxotere!

You have been so strong throughout all of this. You honestly need to be proud of yourself! I now you had a day here and a day there that didn't make life easy, but you rose above them and onward and upward you went. (((((((((((((((((((((((CATHYR)))))))))))))))))))

Keeping you always in my prayers and I'm ALWAYS praying for a CURE!

Hi Cathy,

Thsi is just bump in the road as we talked about last night. You are a strong little gal. The doctor's will find the right cocktail that will work for you and you will be on the road to recovery. Remember to ask the doctor about the Celebrex... You are in my prayers every day.

God Bless, much Affection and Huge Hugs for you, ((((CATHY))))

You are a very special lady,

Karen