Just checking in… still here and in remission

RJN

Hello all,

I am in the fortunate position that I am still cancer free (just had my 4th scan and passed the anniversary of my adrenal surgery), so just catching up with life and work after five years of weirdness (COVID and cancer). But just wanted to say hello to everyone in the LC family, old and new. I know from my early stage 4 diagnostic days three years ago how I craved and cherished reading about the positive outcomes. So while I may not be around here too much, I will not disappear entirely. 

Sending everyone the best wishes. Rikke

What a great tale you have to tell Rikke.  Congratulations on your scans and continued NED.  I go for my five-year scan a bit later this month and will do my best to follow your lead.  Stay well and happy.

Lou

Rikke! Your surgery was really a year ago? Wow. So glad you continue to do well, and so glad you’ll be in touch. 

Karen

Catching up is a good thing.  I feel so much better knowing I'm doing something other than treatment or waiting to die.  Just cleaning the garage is a blessing.

Here's to many clean scans in the future.