My mom is doing much better

Fresca

Well, its been a week and a half since my mom had her Taxotere treatment, and she is much better. She had a really rough week. She is eating, and spirits are so UP!!!! :D:D:D

The met on her head is shrinking and the pain in the shoulder has subsided. I am so thrilled. She will be having another treatment next week though. So we'll have to get ready to ride the roller coaster again. I know she can beat this. Or live many many years with it. I just need to keep her spirits up when she is down.

Thank you all for listening to me. I hope everyone is doing well, and I have been praying for all my new friends. :D

Rana

Rana,

So glad to hear that your mom is feeling better and that her spirits have improved...now she knows that better times WILL come again after treatments...it just takes some time. It is wonderful that she has you to cheer her on and keep up a supportive framework for her. Hoping for more good news.

Dear Rana,

That is great news that your mom is doing much better. This too will give her the hope and fight she needs to continue on. Give her my best, and let her know she's not in this battle alone, there are a lot of us fighting with her and for her.

Warm and Gentle Hugs,

Rana,

What Great News. I am so glad this treatment seems to be working for her. With the improved symptoms, and with you there to cheer her on, I can understand why her spirits are better. I am praying that the treatments continue to work until NED, and that they don't take too much out of her.

God Bless,

Carleen