Dog is gone to doggy heaven

David A

David,

I am so sorry about your doggie's passing. They are our babies and such a big part of our family. I know how you feel, I lost my 9yr old kitty in Feb 04 and my silky terrier of 12 yrs in Nov 03. Prayers for you and the family. Looking forward to good results on the 9th of Aug....

God Bless,

Karen

David,

Prissy and I send our love and sympathy. I know that when I go Prissy will miss me and when she goes that we will be together again. Pets become parts of our lives. This has been a really bad week for you so next week has to get better. I wish you all the best...and keep you in my prayers.

Nina

David,

I am so sorry to read of your loss.

When my mom got sick again--I inherited our family's most cherished treasure: the family pet (the only thing that my WHOLE family, divorced parents, steps, and all can agree on is what a delight she is).

I thought I adored her before--now that she is living with me full-time, I am more attached to her than I ever imagined possible.

She is truly a family member.

My thoughts are with you and your family after receiving such sad news.

Melinda

David,

I'm so sorry on the loss of your dawg. I had to put my Daisy down just before Christmas and my heart still breaks when I think of her. She was only 8 and was dying of kidney failure - I thought the cookie-tossing was just a doggie cold, but the vet called with the bad news. She spent two overnights on IVs, but her kidneys had already shut down.

(So for any of you with doggies, kidney problems ARE treatable, her early symptoms were hair loss, restlessness and then the vomiting - first after eating, then after drinking just water.)

The last meal she ate was table scraps from Thanksgiving, so I know she had happy memories of her time here (she LOVED bird).

Hang in there, David, I'm sure it'll ease some. I lost a dear pet while in college and that one doesn't hurt so bad - but, that one wasn't "mine", either...

xxoo,

Becky

So sorry to hear this news. These furry little people really do have such a special place in our hearts and it leaves a huge hole when something happens to them. I know this will not be easy for your family.

I'm so sorry about your dog David. I hate to admit that I still have the redwood boxes of ashes from my two old dogs (not sitting in plain view at least), but I am a total sop when it comes to critters. (I did bury our pet rat!) They are there for us in a way only they can be. Thinking of you during this rough time.