I'm a wimp....

Terrie

OK. I know I have been having great reports and everything, but I have a follow-up with my onc. this afternoon and I would be lying if I said there wasn't a twinge of nervousness there. If you don't mind, would you take a minute to send up just a little prayer - more for my state of mind than anything. I would really appreciate it. Thanks.

Terrie

Well, if you're a wimp, then we all are. We know how you feel or as Clinton said, "I feel your pain". I usually talk to myself all the way to the Dr's office, even if I do so silently in my head. You know, like well, if he says this, then I'll do that, etc. etc. Mind games with my own mind.

Thanks everyone -

I knew you would know how I feel!! :roll: Everything went great and we talked and laughed a lot!!! He reassured me that everything was clear - except they found a gallstone - GO FIGURE! I don't have to see him again for six months!! :lol::lol::lol:

One thing though - his office was OVERFLOWING with patients. I just wanted to sit and chat with them all and reassure them that cancer CAN be beat!! Not enough hours in the day!

Warrior Terrie (I like that)

Guest bessb

You are the third good news poster today and that makes me so happy! So good to hear good news, it encourages all of us, you are no WIMP you are a winner. God Bless you and prayers going out for your continued sucess!

Bess B