1 year, 11 months, and 15 days...

Donna D.

...My husband of 27 years, fought the beast, and won the battle. He left this earth on August 4th at 2:04 p.m. on his own terms. He leaves behind a loving family, wife, son, 2 daughters and 5 beautiful grandbabies. In honor of Larry, we held a beautiful picture/video memorial last night that I'm sure he would be proud of. He will remain in our hearts forever.

Donna, I am so very sorry to hear of your loss. Twenty seven years is a long walk to take with someone you love. I hope you will find peace and comfort in wonderful memories. I'm saying a prayer for you!!!

Donna,

I am praying for you and your family and will continue to do so as you get up each day and enter this new walk in your life. My in-laws had 38 years together and I know how hard it is. I pray family and friends will be there for you as needed, but I also ask for strength for you in those alone moments. Strength to grieve as you feel the need to do. My mother-in-law said just yesterday that she has learned that she is stronger than she ever thought she could be as she has dealt with this intruder of death in her life. Focusing on the memories of those 38 years together both helps and hurts and so she turns to her faith and loved ones as needed to sustain her through the tougher moments. May God surround you with all you need at this time.

Karen M.