Score Card

Amy P

Not having much time to show Frank how to put together a spreadsheet :D , I have very unscientifically (sp?) by looking at the first couple of pages of jokes and assigning a value of 1000 have come up with this score

Men - 6,000

Women - 100,000 8)

and I still have lots of jokes in the archives - Come on ladies let's make it a million :D

This is a re-post from 06/30 04.

Posted: Wed Jun 30, 2004 11:47 am Post subject: Girls / Boys Total Joke Results for June 2004

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The girls versus boys results are in for the month of June 2004.All jokes were graded from 1 to 5 pts.Grades were according to originality,& laughter.They were graded by a panel of 6 adults.Four women(all blonde) and two men (also blonde).The votes were tabulated and gaurded by the firm of Pinkerton,Pinkerton,and Brinks.The envelope please!!!!!

AND THE WINNER IS!!!! GIRLS=72 and BOYS 68

The Girls win a close one.

Curtis -

How did you know that I was blonde :P - although not a true blond :D My defense is that I did understand the jokes but had to deduct from the men for a couple of groaners (Frank :lol: ) and had to add some bonus pts for the ladies...well just because we are special!

Becky - Dig 'em up and let's show those boys who's funnier!

Much Love to you all!!!

Amy

Oh goodie, goodie gumdrops!!! We now have another man to pick on!! Well, Curtis.........you did bring this on yourself!!! :lol: "Thou shall not pick on women in this forum and get by with it"............surely that is written SOMEWHERE. If not, I just wrote it. :wink: The war is on........Becky is checking her archives. I feel for ya' Curtis.......really.

Angie

Bruce,

When you check the boards more closely this morning, you will see that Angie and I have been pretty busy--so you might just want to give up--cry "Uncle!"--. We have you hands down!

Remember, you have to get up mighty early to beat us women. In this case the early bird has gotten the worm--WE WIN!!!

elaine