LAWN

ellakc2

I mowed half of my lawn today (lawn is one acre). I am very proud of

myself. I took my time. I don't know which is more sore my legs, arms or lungs. Hopefully I can do the other half tomorrow. I never thought I'd

get to do lawn work again. It's great exercise and you get out alot of tension.

Knowing where you are coming from EXACTLY (it was one of MY big "accomplishments", too):

CONGRATULATIONS!!

I had a city lot, though, and usedtacould do the whole thing in less than half an hour, no break... the first time I did it after "healing", I took a break after the front yard and did the back in two attacks with a half hour break in between! :roll:

Sounds like you're doing much better than me - stretch, but don't push too hard...

Wa-hoo!

Becky

Thanks guys! I was careful and stopped when I was tired, but boy did it

feel good. My best girlfriend lives next store (who is a RN) called and yelled in the phone who the h__ l mowed the lawn? It was pretty funny.

Good for you! Exercise is important, but these little victories that make you feel like yourself again are even more important. Your girlfriend must have a good sense of humor. I can imagine myself doing the same thing. Keep going - or as our president would say, "Stay the Course!"

Hi Melinda,

My son-in-law's sister lives in NYC great place. I only live about hour and a half from the city, if traffic is good. She was involved in 9-11 what a nightmare. Take care.