Prayers for a builder and a darn nice guy!

Snowflake

Hello, friends.

As my soap opera of a life plays out a bit on the board, most of you are aware that Cookieman and I are building a new house and have had a few problems with lining everything up. The builder we had originally wanted to hire to build our garage had too many commitments to fit us in but said that "maybe in November" he'd have the time...

In the meantime, we've hired another builder and Cookieman notified the builder's wife of that fact (our garage is about halfway to completion, four days into the project).

I received a call from the builder himself yesterday, that if I was waiting on him to build my garage, he may be able to do it next year, he's had some health problems. This man is older than my parents (and still working) and a darn nice guy... He was released from the hospital on Thursday after surgery for colon cancer - something that was just discovered recently. I'm not sure of the stage, etc., but it was enough to take this man down during building season...

So please, if you have a moment, drop a prayer for "Max the Builder" - a darn nice guy with too many irons in the fire to be sick!

Thanks,

Becky