long time no see

stephnewyork34

Hello friends!

I am sorry that I haven't been on the board in so long. I am still in Denmark and got a huge internet bill! (here they cahrge by the minute)so I really can't be online, except to quick check my emails and then get off fast.

So when I get home, should be in late Feb or March, I will be back in action and also going to organize at least one walk in Tucson, AZ, and be more involved. I really do care.

I hope everyone who is sick is doing well,

I hope everyone who lost someone is having good memories and happy thoughts (I know, personally how hard this one is, but I try) and I

hope everyone has a great holiday season and may next year bring, hope, happiness and love to all. :D

huggles Stephanie

HI guys,

Thanks for the warm words.

I am, truthfully, a bit sad. I try to remember all the good, but it is hard right now.

Don't you worry though I am hopping over to Ireland to spend with my best friend and his family, so I won't be a lone on X Mas.

I just miss Mom so much, but I am thankful to have you and I know she is looking down on all of us, or whatever. I feel her spirit.

Huggles to all and happy holidays.

see you soon,

Steph