I LOVE MY HUSBAND

This is nothing more than a monument to Dave. I know I've gotten on here miserably complaining about him, but that was nothing more than my trying to get through a hard time.

That being said - and not being said just to clear up why I'm posting this - here it goes:

I love my husband very much. We've had a rocky marriage at times, going through infertility heartaches, financial difficulty (never in trouble, but at times never feeling like we'd get ahead) - him not finding a career that "fit" for awhile but then he did (and those folks are the best employers on earth right now . . . ) etc. But there is no one on the face of this earth that I can ever imagine feeling so comfortable with. He is a part of me. and I probably wouldn't feel so strongly about him if it weren't for all the bad times we went through.

He's also a great guy and a person who's friends love him and are loyal to him. He's a good daddy to Faith and she needs him as much if not more than I do.

So, Dave, if you read this, I'm sorry for every cross word ever exchanged between us. It breaks my heart to see you so sick. I want everyone to know that you are just as great a guy as you seem to be on this board.

Love,

Karen

Karen,

What a sweet post! I never for a moment ever doubted who wonderful Dave is. All you have to do is look at his face to see what a kind caring great man he is!

Dave--as the surgeon told my mom, they give chemo and make you very sick for awhile, but they only do that to hopefully make you better in the long run :) So hang in there!

This is such a sweet thing for you to do, Karen. I know he thinks you're equally wonderful! He even referred to you as an "angel" in a previous post. Hang in there Karen. I know how hard it is to see someone you love in such pain. We're praying for you guys!!!!

It is people like you and Dave that make this saying so true... your post made me go and dig out this yellowed piece of paper that was on my refrigerator for so long and now it needs to return there to remind me of just how lucky I am. You are two very special people.

"The genius who invented marriage, was inventing an extraordinary institution in which each of two people is the most important person in the world to the other. And this is something even the closest friendship cannot provide" ~Diana Trilling~

Hi Karen,

That was beautiful. Thank you for sharing that with us also. But Iam sure Dave knows how you feel.

I am so sorry you guys are going through such a stressful time. But at least the love that has endured so much hardships, will help get you through these difficult times.

I wish I could do something to help relieve your pain.

I meditate for Dave and I will for strength for you too Karen.

Please take care,

Maryanne