My daddy fought hard

Guest ocean

Guest ocean

:cry: after a short 2 week battle my daddy went to be with Jesus yesterday morning at 3:07 am.

We are so shocked at the rate this disease progressed in him and all the complications it brought on. He had small cell lung cancer with mets to liver. but I believe that its spread all through his body. He had a bowel obstruction and then he got pneumonia.

we stayed in the room with him and watched him go holding him and singing songs to him just like we promised him we would.

I never in my life want to experience anything like this again.

Ocean

Guest budswife

Ocean,

I am so sorry for you and your family in the loss of your beloved father. :cry:

This must be such a shock for you, especially seeing that it came so fast.

My mother-in-law has been given 6 months but it has spread to much of her body so don't know how long we actually have. A member of our church just passed away Thursday night. He was diagnosed with pancreatic cancer just a week ago.. Only God knows how long we will live on this earth...

I am praying for you and your family members that our Heavenly Father will comfort you and give you strength as only HE can.

God bless you,

Jean

My prayers and thought are with you.

I understand what you are going through. 8 years ago my dad went to the hospital because he didn't feel well. He was diagnosed with leukemia and died two weeks later. It is a shock. the only good thing is that we brought him home through hospice and the whole family stayed with him and took care of him.

It was a nightmare and it was a terrible thing to go through.

Please take care.

Rosanne

Ocean,

I am very sorry to hear of your loss. Tomorrow or 10 years from now, it always hard. It is never easy and to have happened so fast must have really been hard. I hope and pray that you or anyone else will ever have to experience this again.

Ocean, I am so sorry for your loss. That it came so quickly as it did. It is wonderful that you were able to fulfill your promise to your dad. To be there during his passing, singing-must have made it a beautiful transition for him as he entered the next phase. I hope that you find comfort in that. It truly is a beautiful thing that you all did. Deb