Lucie's Headaches

Don Wood

Hi, everyone! I'm baaaaack! Had surgery this morning to correct the scar tissue around the urethral sphincter and am home healing. Lucie was able to go and be there more of the time. We have some very good friends who took care of us. The guy took me in to the hopsital and the gal took Lucie laster to be with me before surgery and she was able to stay until I was in recovery. She looked so good! The gals left and then we guys left. So I am on the mend, and should know in 10-14 days if all is working right. Thanks for your continued support, prayers and love. LLucie has her brain scan Friday and we are hoping she can join the empty brain group. We did remember that Lucie has a brain scan about two months ago and it was "empty" then, so we are very hopeful. She is actually doing better the last few days. Love ya! Don

Hey Don and Lucie,

First to Don, I am glad all went okay for you yesterday and I hope and pray all will be right after all this for you. H O L Y COW, I think you two have had your share of downswing, now we need to get you two on the UPSWING!

I also am sending my love and prayers to Lucie on her scan tomorrow and will continue to hope and pray she does remain in the "Empty Head Club"! You know, noone would laugh about that comment other then those of us in this boat? :lol::lol::lol:

Love and Hugs to you Both,

Beeing on anothe time schedule becomes obvious ...Don I wish and wish and wish that all goes well today for you two....

I don't know when you get the results ...here it takes half a day for this kind of scan ....I always turned into a water spout when wec were lucky again .

So all my good luck thoughts to you both ......will come and check on you tomollow ....!

Bettina

Don,

Sorry I'm late, but better late than never. I am sending prayers for you and Lucie. I am hoping and wishing and praying and keeping my fingers crossed for Lucie to be in the Empty Head club, and for you to have successful results from your surgery.

Carleen