Good News After Gamma Knife

Alyse

I am so excited. My husband had the Gamma Knife done on Tuesday and the doctors came back saying that the tumor had had no futher growth and that it appeared to be very superficial. He is feeling great. I want to thank all of you on your imput when I asked about the GK. I really pushed for it when we heard that the tumor was starting to grow again.

He starts Iressa today. He know seems to be in better shape then the rest of us. We have been so blessed.

My heart, thoughts and prayers are wtih all of you each and every day through this journey that we are on!

Alyse :P

Hi Alyse,

That is great news!!!! :lol::lol::lol: I am so excited for you and your husband!!! I'm so happy that Debraoo posted that article.. she is such a special person and is so supportive to her Dad! :D Thanks for sharing your good news and giving us renewed strength and hope!

Laurie

YEEEEHAAAAA!! :D Alyse, I am SO HAPPY that the gamma went well!! I was going to e-mail you to check up, but I didn't want you to think I was harrassing you or anything :wink: . And for the tumor to have not grown further deserves an extra :D YEEEEHAAA, and that there were no OTHER mets, again a big, loud :D YEEEEHAAA!!! I hope he does well on the Iressa, my dad goes for his first CAT scan (since starting the Iressa) next month, so I'll keep you posted. You and your husband deserve a major TOAST! "To continued good results and being in good shape (CLINK) CHEERS!!" :wink: I was so relieved to see your post. Continue to take care, your husbands case sounds alot like my dads, slow growing(good). Here's to hoping that the Iressa does its thing!!! Take care, DEB :D