Sorry for not posting

rvillella

Hi all,

Sorry I haven't posted in a while. I've been able to read the boards only sporadicly and have been really slow on everything else I am supposed to do. I finished the radiation treatments on the 2nd of November. It's funny not having to go to the cancer center everyday now. I finished the rounds of Chemo that coincide with the radiation. Not to many side effects from either, but still some that are lingering. I've come up with a new one, it feels like acid reflux but it's not just stomach acid, it's air too. Makes it hard to eat or drink anything. I've had to have fluids once already. Doc's giving me a heavy duty acid pill so maybe this too shall pass. I take the next dose of Chemo on the 30th, that is if I have enough weight and my counts are all good. Between work and the fatigue things just don't get done as fast now days. You are all in my prayers and I'll try to be a little better with the posts.

Ralph