cindi o'h update /coming clean with you.

cindi o'h

Hi Cind,

Sorry I have not responded before this.

First, I am soooooooo sorry about your Timmy...you lost your buddy, thats hurts. :cry: He sounds like he was a great cat in his prime. I symphaize was I buried 3 cats. It really takes a while to get over that grief. Another cate always helps that. But with you allegeries I don't know if that is feasable for you.

Rest in peace... Timmy...

I am saddened to hear you breathing problems are back again. Damn... bummber + :cry:

I just want you to feel good again. Lets hope they get this straighened out once and for all.

Just sending you out some meditation prayers and a big hug.

(((((((CINDI)))))))))

Maryanne

Hiya Cindi!

First off - I'm terribly sorry about the loss of Timmy. Our pets are part of our families and I'm know how hard this must be for you.

I'm also sorry to read about the breathing problems you've been having of late. I'm sure that things will calm down again soon, and that you will be back to that the lower Prednisone dose. The road to recovery is filled with speedbumps - this is another one - but I will wish for you to come upon a smoother road... quickly!!

Many prayers and hugs,

Kel

Cindi,

I am so sorry about your cat. Alan and I have had our cat for 13 years and she is like our child. so I understand how attatched we get to our pets.

Alan was on Decadron for awhile and since he could not sleep at all would do things like start the self cleaning oven at 2:00am, then set off all the smoke alarms waking the entire neighborhood. This lovely little steriod then put him into an organic psycosis that caused him to believe he was frozen on the inside and therefore had to be defrosted before he could eat anything!!!! Which meant I had to put a heating pad on his chest and stomach for 20 minutes before feeding him (this is just one of the many stories I could share of the CRAZY Alan before he was slowly detoxed of decadron)

I hope you do not have these issues and pray that eventually the Dr. will be able to reduce you dosage.

Prayers for you and Timmy

Debbie

Husaband Alan DX small cell lung cancer Jan 10th 2005