Return Huntin Camp Pass

CharlieD

Had an absolutely fantastic trip and enjoyed the time with the boys. The SOB created a few problems climbing up into tree stands and other rather vigorous activities, but toughed it out and did well. Overdid it a bit I guess but that is what it's all about. The boys bagged two nice bucks. I didn't see anything I wanted to exert that much energy on, but was happy just to be able to get out. Hope to do it again next year.

God Bless you all.

CharlieD

Charlie, I'm so glad you had such a great time out in the great outdoors with your buddies. My Dennis was such an outdoorsman. He loved hunting, fishing, camping...anything out in the wild. I could never understand the attraction of a bunch of guys, out in the woods, freezing their butts off waiting to kill something. Well, he finally explained it to me one day. He said the most important part was the comradery of the trip...getting the guys together. He told me it was like me getting all my friends together, having lunch, getting a pedicure and a massage and shopping until the stores closed at night! Well, from that point on, I completely understood and never fussed about him going hunting! Anyway, I'm glad you had a great time!!!