Returning the embryo pass-- 11/27/05 not pregnant

Andrea

My husband and I tried for 6 years to get pregnant. Back then there was no invitro. We signed up with an adoption agency and went through all but the last interview. Guess what? When we both finally relaxed we got pregnant. There is still time and hope. And there are many babies out there that would love to live with you.

Nina

Andrea,

I'm so sorry that you're not pregnant. I have had 2 miscarriages this past year and we are trying right now too. It can be very frustrating and exhausting (and all consuming) but my take on it is this, God is really cooking up something super special for me and I know that He is doing the same for you. I will keep you in my prayers.

Tammy

Thanks everyone. I really can't feel sorry for myself though b/c in the scheme of things this is not a big deal.

I have to take a month off from treatment to let the hormones wash away and I am going back for another consult. In the interim I am starting to gather adoption information :) And I may go on vacation around Christmas time since I will have the dr time off

Hi Andrea,

There are other plans for you. Keep that positive attitude. You will have your family.

I am really sorry that this did not work out for you. But G-d has other plans right now.

I know you will be a great mom. It was just not the time yet.

Thinking of you,

Maryanne