Ann of 2000 Posts

Don Wood

Ann has been with us since the beginning Jan. '03, a month after her beloved husband, Dennis, passed on from LC. Congratulations, Ann, and thanks for sticking with us all this time with your warm support, encouragement, humor and info. And special thanks for adding to our knowledge of each other with your personal question series. We needed that diversion! Looking forward to more of your wit, wisdom and caring. Don

Thank you Ann for your level-headedness. I can count on you to say something that makes complete sense. I appreciate that you share your own pain and vulnerabilities with the rest of us. You put into words some feelings and thoughts that I have a hard time connecting with or sometimes coming to grips with. So, it helps me.

Thanks for all of the questions. Those are fun.

And for all the great pm's ...I like 'em, but, you don't get credit for 'em! :o

love, Cindi o'h

Hi Ann,

Well we both hit 2000 posts this week!!

Congrats, :mrgreen: you really deserve a big congratulations as you are so much fun and so special to take the time to ask "a question" everyday. That is some resposibility and you are good at your job :D

Really, thanks much for all you have done here. You are such an inspiration to all of us. We are so lucky to have you here with us.

Also thank you for all the support you have given me through all my trials and tribulations with Joel.

You really make us smile :D:D:D:wink:

Maryanne :wink:

Thanks so much for all the kind words. You know, I always seem to take so much more from you guys than I ever give back. I actually became a part of another board prior to this one but when Katie and Rick gave birth to this bouncing baby, I knew this was the right place for me. Thanks so much to all of you for always being here for me!!! I love each and every one of you as if you are my own family!!!