head radiation

lenr8

Lenny,

My husband had whole brain radiation last November - 14 treatments.

He had this after brain surgery.

His side effects - hair loss and fatigue. He has trouble with short term memory, concentration and his balance but we do not know to what to attribute these symptoms.

And each day is a baby step forward. Was the wbr worth it. You betcha.

My mom was tired and lost most of her hair. That was about it. She has been having memory loss lately, but I think it's from the chemo and vicadin not radiation. It's not severe memory loss, she just forgets appointments and what pills to take when, but seriously, I can't remember all that either! Thank God for pen and paper!

Lenny, I had 10 PCI treatments the last of April/first of May. I had fatigue (horrible), loss of balance, hair loss (just had started coming back) memory loss (short term). They put me on steroids which gave me a horrible case of thrust. I lost 15 lbs. because I wouldn't eat, everything tasted terrible. I am just now getting over the worse of it. I have been reading post, but this is the first in a long time I have replied to. I still have alot of fatigue. At 9pm I am in the bed!! I hope you do not experience any of these side effects. I am just bad at it. If there's a side effect to anything I have it !!! GOOD LUCK. 8)8)8)8)