Is this a small world or what?

ginnyde

Ginny,

Be careful. Things that sound too good to be true normally are. I met lots of people online, met a few in real life. Was VERY glad on one occassion that I had met the guy for lunch and went back to work behind a locked gate!

What someone types out to represent themself is not necessarily always the truth.

Love to you, I'm glad you're beginning to live more.

xxoo,

Becky

Ginny,

You and anyone who else who uses the internet for dating is brave. I know several couples who have met and ended up marrying this way.

I am happy you have found someone who peaks your interest but I side with Becky on this. Be careful.

All we want is your happiness and safety.

Good luck and best wishes.

Shirleyb

Good for you, Ginny. But talk about inlaws....if you get that far, this guy is in BIG trouble. Guess HE'S the one who should be careful!

You've got to keep us filled in as the saga continues -- no end to our online voyeurism! There are sure to be more Rod Serling moments out there...

Cheers,

Ellen

Ginny,

I met my husband online . He was from Oklahoma and I live in NH.

We talked on line and on the phone for 8 months before we met in person. When he came to meet me he spent 2 weeks here, by the time he left we knew we wanted to spend our lives together ( we actually knew it before he came !) He went home and gave his notice at work, said goodby to his family and friends and was back here in a months time. We were married about a month and 1'2 after his return and have now been married 7 years and I have NEVER been happier.

I wish you the best!!

God Bless,

Jane