and you are a strong self-advocate.

Your posts are always educative and so well

presented that even for me they are easy

to understand and follow.

The best for you, prayers and good vibes

included.

Hugs

Jackie

Wishing you a very dark PET scan. I am also a fan of Bernie Siegel. You can get his entire set of books on tape very reasonable on e-bay if you're interested. They are very calming and inspirational to listen to. Good luck Don.

Don,

I pray this treatment works for you. I read your post on the other site and it sounds very good. The doctors there seem to think it is a good thing for you...

I recall Trishmiller in Florida. Her husband had CK and he is NED. Please keep us posted on how you are doing. MRI is a very noisy test. I have had 9 MRI's. Sounds like a jack hammer. Only problem I have is, I'm clastraphobic (sp?) Just know we are here for you...

Karen

Don, the truth is, I read your post last week but didn't know what to say. I am so angry you have to have more treatment. I want you to not have to worry about this during your "very long weekend" and enjoy that impossibly cute baby without all of this baloney...

that said, your plan is so sound and you're so well informed, I have no doubt you'll be back to NED in no time...

xoxo

bunny

So sorry & upset to hear that you have something else come back. I am really hoping that you are cured. It's great that you are so on top of everything. Do you know when you will find out anything for sure-if that's possible?

You are in my thoughts and prayers, Patty