Carleen and Keith

RandyW

How are you doing? Have not seen anything and concerned for you folks. Just wanted to check if you do not mind. Saying Prayers for you.

Hi guys,

Sorry to make you worry. I took a couple of days away from the world over the weekend. Not so much planned, but I just couldn't muster the strength to do much but wake up and go to bed and try and to lift myself up during the day so that tomorrow will be a better day.

I posted a message in the Family member caregiver forum because I wanted to let everyone know that I am doing ok or at least I will be ok some day hopefully soon.

I thank you for all the love and support you have shown me. It has helped me find foundation and plant my feet and stand again. I just don't know what I'd do without you all. Thank you for always being here for me. I really do love each and every one of you.

Thanks For checking in Been worried about you folks for a few days and thought to post. Glad Ok adn hope your team won the Baseball game. Makes it better.