mike_s quarterly drive-by.....

mike_s

Hello to all.... been a while! ..... about three months, if I recall correctly..

I got the results of my last CT today, and NED is still with me. My doctor ran a few more tests than usual, liver function, and some other stuff, and then announced to me that she was going to move my scan schedule to every six months. Yippee!!

I have all the paperwork filed to bring my lady here from Hong Kong, and now we are just waiting for the wheels of govenment to grind through all of the applications in front of us.

I would post more, but I am working for a hi-tech startup and we are getting a lot of interest from some very big companies. I am working some pretty insane hours.

Find a good onc, and listen to them. Miracles do happen. Good luck, and the very best wishes to everyone in this forum.

Regards,

mike_s

PS - This sounds a little kinky, but my fiance Naphalai does not mind a bit that I have a girlfriend named NED. As a matter of fact, she thinks NED is pretty cool, and wants her to live with us forever. :D

Great to hear from you, Mike, and that you had such GREAT news to share! Wish you could drop in a little more often, but if ya gotta work, well, I guess ya gotta.

Can't wait for wedding pics of you and Naphalai! Any idea how long the wait will be????? She is very beautiful. Good she is not jealous of NED, BUT what about all of US!!!!! Does she know you have MANY admiring fans on this website!!!! Hope she won't keep you away altogether, ya know :wink: !

Kasey

Great to hear from you, Mike, and that you had such GREAT news to share! Wish you could drop in a little more often, but if ya gotta work, well, I guess ya gotta.

I will try, but as I said, the business is taking off. We get one shot at this, and we have to get it right. If all works out, I may actually retire and move to Thailand. :D Napha would like that.

Can't wait for wedding pics of you and Naphalai! Any idea how long the wait will be?????

::sigh:: Probably six to eight months. USCIS is very backed up.

She is very beautiful. Good she is not jealous of NED, BUT what about all of US!!!!! Does she know you have MANY admiring fans on this website!!!! Hope she won't keep you away altogether, ya know :wink: !

Heh, heh.. dont worry, that won't happen.

Thank you all for the kind wishes, and I will try not to be a stranger.

Best Regards,

mike_s

Congress just passed a law affecting how ladies come to the US.

The law requires that the lady get copies of all criminal records about their soon-to-be spouse prior to entering the US.

Not a problem, as I have never been convicted of anything in my life, but I think this will slow things down for me and Naphalai. We will see, but I have no idea what this means; the law goes into effect the 6th of May, and they received my application on the 5th of May.

::sigh:: Finding the right gal is hard enough, why does our government have to make it more difficult. I just want to be with my girl.

Regards,

mike_s

Congratulations on you and NED.

Tell Naphalai we will be waiting for her arrival and maybe she can teach us how to give effective foot massage? Boy you really got it made!

Napha pays for internet access to talk to me by giving her friend who owns an internet cafe foot massages. :D

I told a very good friend of mine a little about Naphas background; that she had been a Thai massage teacher, and had been a cook at a Thai restaurant in Bangkok for five years, and his response was "God, Mike, does she own a liquor store too?"

Heh,

mike_s