Spirituality

daggiesmom

Tonight I took some time to read past posts and it really opened my eyes. So, so many people here have helped me thru this ordeal. I have so many friends and I am so, so greatful for them. I went back and read my husband's writing about when I was so sick. So many people wrote back and were supportive just when we needed help, you were all there for me. Thank you from the bottom of my heart. What a great bunch of people you are. I'll never forget you.

Joanie XOXO

Ginny, he sings, dances, and my goodness he looks really good all soaped up in the shower! He opens the shower door to gaze into the mirror, checks and flexes his muscles, turns around to check the backside, (Yep!), gives himself a little wink, and goes back to whistling and rinsing again. Gotta love our Don Wood!

Joanie. You are so easy to love back to life. You were one sick little girl. Scared the dickens out of me. Your Brian was an A-#1 communicator with us. He knew that it was loving prayers that would help you come back to us. I am so grateful that you are here, Joanie. Also, that you are keeping it that way.

Cindi o'h