It's So Dang Hard To Do This....

So sorry Missy, your Mum is a very brave lady. I know this is so hard, however, the fact that she has accepted that she may have to go will enable you to say everything you want to say to each other. I wish you both strength and peace,

Paddy

Missy, I'm so very sorry to read this news. You know, the doctors never really know just how much time is left. Just make the most of what time you have and don't waste it by counting off days or weeks. It sounds like Sue is doing a great job of dealing with this news. I'll be keeping both of you in my prayers.

Missy,

I was in tears when I read the last line of your post. Who can possibly be prepared? My Mom is going through Chemo now and it has been brutal on her. 3 sessions and each time they had to admit her to the hospital. My Mom also says she will not have any more treatments because they are so debilitating and I, like you had the same scary reaction. My heart, prayers and good thoughts come your way for you to enjoy the moments that are yours for however long God grants you and your Mom.

-Char