Missing Dennis.....

Ann

There are so many things going on in my life right now that would have been so wonderful to share with Dennis. Our youngest son, who is the spitting image of his father, will be getting married on Saturday. I know Dennis would have been beaming with pride and so enjoying all of the festivities that have been going on. I am so glad that God allowed Dennis to meet our lovely new daughter-in-law two times before his death. Also, our oldest son and his wife are expecting our first grandchild. The baby is due November 16th. Dennis used to talk about how great it would be to have a grandchild. He said he would take the little one for rides in his truck and teach him or her how to do all the fun things in life...especially fishing.

My heart is aching for Dennis. These are very happy days for our family but we all feel the emptiness and the longing for the way things should have been. My soon to be DIL is having a beautiful floral arrangement made, in memory of Dennis. I know he will be there in our hearts. I pray God will somehow allow him to feel the love that we have in our hearts for him!!!

I can't believe that December 15th will mark four years without this wonderful, caring man by my side. Although life goes on, my heart will always belong to Dennis!!!

It's hard to believe that we have been traveling this road together for nearly 4 years. First congradulations on all of the good things going on. I know your Dennis is looking down smiling.

Those special occasions will always be bittersweet. I never forget the birthdays of Johnny's two youngest grandsons. He was so anxious for them to be born and he missed one by two weeks and the other by three months. The second was born just one day before Johnny's birthday.

Sense my ex Denis died two of our granddaughters have gotten pregant. I know when those babies are born we will all miss him. I know too that he will be looking down smiling. The second one is due just a few days before his birthday. I have the feeling it will be born on his birthday.

So again congradulations. Have a wonderful time and don't forget that I will be thinking about you all this next month as we share so many of those last day memories. Lillian

Ann

Congratulations on all the wonderful events happening in your life. I have not "known" you for very long but you have such a loving and caring way about you. Dennis will be with you all on these upcoming days and I pray you will feel him there with you.

What a beautiful gesture the floral arrangement is. Your DIL sounds like a wonderful lady. I wish you all nothing but the best in the upcoming weeks and beyond.

Love,

Chris

I am happy you have a wonderful event to look forward to. I know how bittersweet it must be.

I am starting to approach all those first anniverseries without Ken. Thanksgiving was always his favorite holiday. Our 29th anniversary is 3 days later, and then of course Christmas. My children and our first grandchild are my only real joy in life, it is so hard to accept that Ken is not here to see all the good things that are happening.

Sounds like your son is going to be a very lucky man. Hope you have a wonderful day Sat. looks like the weather is going to be good.

Ann,

Much congratulation on the wonderful events happening in your life right now. I know you so much wish Dennis were here with you to enjoy them, but I imagine he is smiling down on you all and will be close by your side during these happy times. Much Love, Sharon