Top of the roller coaster and thankful for every minute

patscan

Mom completed Round 3 and continues to fight with grace...she's enjoying life...THANK YOU LORD! Her spirits are high and she inspires me everyday. She is sooo excited her "momma" will be here in 2 days for a 3 week stay (from Oklahoma). Then my husband's family arrives a week later. It will be the BEST Thanksgivng ever--we have so much to be thankful for. I'm thankful for my beautiful mom, my family, and this site. I'm looking forward to a memorable Thanksgiving Holiday. Blessings to you and your loved ones. Thank you for your love, support, wisdom and encouraging words.

PS- Thank you for the link to www.carepages.com-- it has been a wonderful way to share, give and receive support. Again...I'm finding blessings in cancer.

Candy

• 2 weeks later...

Candy:

I'm so happy your family is having a great EXTENDED Thanksgiving together! And the news about your mom's CT scan is certainly encouraging. I go for my CT tomorrow and should have the results a few days after that, probably during the checkup just before chemo session #4. Goes without saying that I'm a bit nervous, but of course I'd never admit it... :wink:

Best wishes for continued good news! Aloha,

Ned