Cancun....

DebsSky

Hi all:

I hope everyone is doing well, as well can be. I know this time of year is bad but....

Anyway, I decided I just couldn't deal with the fact that my Mom is not going to be with me this Christmas, so I booked a nice spot at a resort in Playa del Carmen just outside of Cancun for myself and two boys to go for Christmas.

It was supposed to be the trip that my Mom and I took together when she was up to it, but it never happened. I am going to take some photos of her a long letter that I wrote her and sit on the beach one evening and talk to her just to let her know I wish she was with me and how much I love and miss her.

We are leaving Friday which is actually her 63rd birthday.

I'll let you know how things went when I get back.

My love and best wishes for everyone and may you all have a peaceful, comforting Christmas,

Love Deb

Hi Deb,

What a great idea to do what you and your mom planned on doing at Xmas. I know you will make some wonderful memories with your family.

When you feel that sun on your face, that will be your mom smiling down upon you and warming your soul.

Have a wonderful vacation.

Maryanne :wink: