Flying high with good scan and trip

Tiny

Hi All,

My CT scan on 10/2 showed no abnormalities and the subtle patch of density in the RML is unchanged from previous scans and is still queried as scarring...let's hear it for scars!! The follow-up with my oncologist was equally positive.

This good news sees us out the door tomorrow morning as we fly back east for 2 1/2 weeks to visit Bruce's brother and have a reunion with 5 other old army friends. I will be off-line until the end of this month, but all of you will constantly be in my thoughts and prayers.

If there is some really BIG news while I am gone, perhaps someone would be kind enough to send me a pm so that I can be in the loop and respond when I return.

:D Time to finish my packing (always traumatic for me 8) )!

Love and Hugs to All.

Tiny,

What great news! I would pack my bag and head out too. You both have a great time and I will try and remember to pm you when I think you would want to know. Of course you will probably get 10000 pm's from me. It is all important, right.......