Thank You Rick

Eileen

Thank you Rick for "the Wall of Memory" and everything else you do for this board--it is truly appreciated----all the hard work and time that you and our dear Katie put in to this board is amazing---again, many thanks

I sure do appreciate you too.

I have found more comfort here than anywhere else right now.

I always feel so alone until I come here. Thank you Rick and Katie. I feel safe here and I know I am not judged, noone here is uncomfortable around me either. I really dont know how I would be without lcsc. Noone understands like we do.

Thank you a thousand times over to all that participate, Rick, Estrea, Katie and Dave G..... It is really appreciated for your time spent on updating, creating and all the things you do for us. :D:D:D

This site and forum is so consoling and informative and the people are awsome....

God Bless and Thank You.......

Karen

Thank you so very much for the Memory Wall. It is such a nice remembrance of all our loved ones that have lost the battle with this terrible disease. Let us all pray that a cure is found before one other person loses the battle!