BAD NEWS

Bev'sSister

Bobby,

Sorry to hear about the setback. There are a lot of treatments that can clean up those cancer cells. While we would like to stay in remission, it's nice to know that it can be treated and new treatment comes out every day. We have to have a good attitude just like we did the first time. I am going through chemo now to make mine go into remission once again. I will pray that they find the right treatment for Beverly.

Stay positive, :)

Ernie

Thank you all for your responses and offerings of prayer. That really means a lot to me.

Beverly called me while she was getting her Chemo treatment. Apparently the Dr. decided to go ahead and start. Topotecan, once a week for a month and then re-scan.

How bad are the side effects of this? Should we be looking for anything any particular?

Bobby,

So sorry to read about Bev's recurrance. I don't know anything about Topotecan as I have NSCLC - but I am sending lots of prayers for this regimen to knock Bev's cancer back into remission for a good long time (like forever). Hang in there and stay strong!

God Bless,

Sharon